The standard for global traceability
Provides all the elements necessary for compliance current standards of traceability at line level and the possibility of expanding to higher levels of plant and corporation.
To fulfill the current standards of traceability and anti-counterfeiting of drugs, each product unit is marked with a unique number (serialization) and in some cases, each group is labeled with a barcode indicating the products contained inside, (aggregation).
Invescontrol proposal for compliance
In order to provide a modular and scalable product that allows compliance with current regulations and is easily adaptable to the future, Invescontrol has developed the TRZ product which, through its various modules, provides all the elements necessary for compliance at line level and the possibility of expanding to higher levels of plant and corporation.
It provides all the necessary elements for compliance with traceability rules at the line level and the possibility of expansion to the higher levels of plant and corporation.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT FEATURES
- Software designed to comply with the different standards of total drug traceability (CE, USA, Korea, China, Turkey, Brazil, etc.)
- Verification of the different parameters depending on the type of traceability (fixed code, incremental, control of repetitions, product out of range, …).
- Introduction from a single point, of the different data of the lot (lot, expiration, …) to send to the different devices (printer, control system, …).
- Possibility of registering products using manual code reader.
- Reconciliation of production at the end of the lot.
- Storage in relational database, real-time production.
- Possibility to export to external database.
- Generation of reports by batch, exportables in different formats (PDF, XML, …).
- Query the data of the different batches from the HMI device.
- Security of data stored by backup / restore function.